IronRidge and GreenLancer Partner to Save Installers Time and Money
Now installers can purchase solar permit plans, structural and electrical plans right from Design Assistant with a click of the button. Simply select the “Permit Pack” option at the top of the Bill of Materials page on your next Pitched Roof or Ground-Based Design Assistant project to request plans from GreenLancer.
You can trust GreenLancer’s nationwide network of solar design and engineering firms for their guidance and support in delivering proposals, permit-ready drawings, and Professional Engineering reviews. Thanks to this partnership, you can take advantage of deep discounts as well (~25% off most offerings).
Here’s What This Partnership Means for You:
- Submit Pitched Roof or Ground-Based Design Assistant projects directly to GreenLancer
- Obtain permit packages, engineering documentation, and design services
- Offload tedious permitting and design work management
- Reduce bottlenecks thanks to GreenLancer’s quick turnaround time
- Receive exclusive pricing offered only through Design Assistant
- Get going on your next project faster than ever
Who is GreenLancer?
GreenLancer works with over 3,000 clients of all sizes, ranging from the 1-man crew just getting started, to the regional power-house installing over 100 projects a month. In the last 5 years, GreenLancer has been trusted by over 3,000 contractors who deployed over 75,000 solar projects nationwide.
The GreenLancer network is powered by some of the best design and engineering firms in solar and represented by a dedicated team of sales and support professionals headquartered in Detroit, MI. They help solar installers connect with reliable outsourcing partners through their online platform and provide a level of support that makes customers more efficient.
Learn more at GreenLancer.com.