QRail® Tilt System
The QRail Tilt System allows installation of a fixed-tilt system on a variety of low slope commercial and residential roof types. The system utilizes the QBase Mount, which can be attached directly to the deck or to a structural member. The QRail Tilt system‘s mounting height off the deck allows access to the roof for maintenance and repairs without removing the array, enables installation over roof obstructions.
The system can be installed at a 5 or 10 degree tilt with a variety of height options. The UL 2703 Listed and Class A fire rated system is compatible with typical 60 and 72 cell sized modules and can be installed in portrait or landscape orientations.
Design assistance available through technical support team via a Technical Support Request. QRail® is available in aluminum mill and black finishes.
- Attach directly to deck or to a structural member
- Installs on TPO, PVC, EPDM, and built-up asphalt low slope roofs
- Available in 5 and 10 degree fixed-tilt options
- Multiple height-off-the-roof options for each tilt
- No mechanical adjustments required during installation
- Compatible with 60 and 72 cell sized modules in portrait or landscape orientation.
- Class A Fire Rated
- UL 2703 Listed
- Engineering letters available on request
- Design assistance available through technical support team
- 25-year limited product warranty.
How To Flash
- The QBase Mount is flashed to the roof using flashing and methods specific to the roof type. Low slope roof flashing may be obtained from third parties. Quick Mount PV’s guide to low slope flashing is available here:
|QRail Racking System||The QRail Tilt System allows installation of the QRail Racking System on a variety low slope commercial and residential roof types.|
|QBase Mount||The QBase Deck Mount is a mount for mechanically attaching solar systems directly to a variety of roof decks or to a structural member with two or four fasteners. The mount is available with 8 post heights designed to accommodate our low slope QRail Tilt System. Mill finish only.|
|L-Foot||0° tilt L-foot. Available in mill finish|
|L-Foot Tilt, 5 Degree||5° tilt L-foot. Available in mill finish|
|L-Foot Tilt, 10 Degree||10° tilt L-foot. Available in mill finish|
QRail Tilt Certification Letters
CAD Drawings (Cut Sheet PDFs)
UL 2703 CERTIFICATION
All IronRidge Systems have been listed to UL 2703, the standard for evaluating solar mounting systems. This ensures they maintain strong electrical and mechanical connections over an extended period of time in extreme outdoor environments.
IronRidge products come with a 25-year warranty, guaranteeing they will be free of defects in materials and manufacturing which materially impair the use of the products for the purposes for which they were designed.