The QBase® Mount is a strong and versatile base-and-post mounting system with various post height options. The components are available separately and combined to build a custom solution that best suits your project. (Formerly sold as QMLSH and QMQDM kits or BTO)
The QBase® Mount base is made of super-strong cast aluminum, with four gussets to support 8 post heights from 3.25 to 17.5”—for a wide variety of roof types and installations. QBase® Mount’s versatility and superior strength will provide decades-long confidence.
Build Your System, Your Way
QBase® Mount components are sold as separate SKUs so you can mix and match parts, tailoring your system to your exact specifications. Whether mounting onto the deck or a structural member, QBase® Mount has you covered. Just procure the appropriate type and quantity of fastener for your application and install.
- The base goes with any post height
- Super-strong cast aluminum, with gussets
- Includes base-to-post hardware
- 8 post heights available, from 3.25″-17.5″
- For net height, add 1/2″ to post height
- Includes post-to-rack hardware
- Multiple standard L-Foot options
- 5 & 10-degree tilted L-Foot options (mill only)
- Compatible with XR Rail & QRail
NOTE: When utilized as a rafter-attached mount, two 5/16”x3” stainless steel lag screws with a minimum of 2” embedment into the structural member are recommended. For non-rafter attached applications, consult with a Structural Engineer to specify the type, size, and quantity of roof screws.
Features & Benefits
2 or 4-Hole Mounting Options
Posts come in the following height options: 3.25″, 4.5″, 6.5″, 8.5″, 11.5″, 12.5″, 14.5″, & 17.5″.
Documentation & Support
U.S. Patent Pending