Conduit Mount for Tile
The Conduit Mount for Tile is designed to lift electrical conduit off the roof to protect wiring from overheating. The Conduit Mount works with flat or curved tile and does not require tile cutting or grinding. All stainless steel hardware included. Available in aluminum mill finish.
- Raises array wiring off hot roof
- Works with flat and curved tile roofs
- Works with a variety of pipe clamps
- No tile cutting or grinding
- No penetrations through the roof
- Meets or exceeds roofing industry best practices
- All stainless steel hardware (included)
- 100% IBC compliant
- 25-year warranty
UL 2703 Certification
All IronRidge® Systems have been listed to UL 2703, the standard for evaluating solar mounting systems. This ensures they maintain strong electrical and mechanical connections over an extended period of time in extreme outdoor environments.
IronRidge® products come with a 25-year warranty, guaranteeing they will be free of defects in materials and manufacturing which materially impair the use of the products for the purposes for which they were designed.