Classic Conduit Mount
We’ve designed these mounts to lift electrical conduit off the roof to protect wiring from overheating. These mounts use our proprietary waterproofing technology to seal the roof penetrations and we use aluminum and stainless steel parts to secure the electrical conduit for the life of the system.
Available for composition/asphalt shingle and wood shake roofs, in aluminum mill and black finishes.
- Raises array wiring off hot roof
- Patented Elevated Water Seal Technology®
- All-aluminum 9″ x 12″ flashing with alignment guides
- Rounded corners to easily slide under shingles
- Meets or exceeds roofing industry best practices
- Works with composition and shake roofing
- Won’t void roof manufacturer’s warranty
- 25-year warranty
- Stainless steel hardware (included)
- One-bolt installation
- No shingle cutting
- 100% IBC compliant
Classic Conduit Mounts measure 9″ x 12″. Finishes available include aluminum mill and black (custom). Uses a standard single-hole conduit clamp for 1/2″ through 1-1/2″ conduits. Conduit clamp not included.
UL 2703 Certification
All IronRidge Systems have been listed to UL 2703, the standard for evaluating solar mounting systems. This ensures they maintain strong electrical and mechanical connections over an extended period of time in extreme outdoor environments.
IronRidge products come with a 25-year warranty, guaranteeing they will be free of defects in materials and manufacturing which materially impair the use of the products for the purposes for which they were designed.