QBox® Junction Box
The QuickMount® QBox® is a flashed junction box with Elevated Water Seal Technology®, and provides a waterproof pass-through for conduit from the box enclosure to the attic on composition shingle roofs.
QBox® comes fully equipped with fasteners to install to the roof deck, fittings for through-the-deck conduit attachments to transition or combine up to two (2) strings of conductors. Available in bronze anodized finish.
- 12″x12″ anodized aluminum flashing with patented Elevated Water Seal Technology®
- 5.5″ x 5.75″ enclosure is made of non-conductive material, eliminating need to ground box or its door
- Waterproof pass-through for conduit from QBox enclosure to the attic
- Made from durable and weather resistant polycarbonate
- Drill starter around enclosure ensures perfect hole location for conduit attachment
- Can be used to transition a single string, two parallel strings, or two combined strings
- 5-year limited product warranty
UL 2703 CERTIFICATION
All IronRidge Systems have been listed to UL 2703, the standard for evaluating solar mounting systems. This ensures they maintain strong electrical and mechanical connections over an extended period of time in extreme outdoor environments.
IronRidge products come with a 25-year warranty, guaranteeing they will be free of defects in materials and manufacturing which materially impair the use of the products for the purposes for which they were designed.
QBox Junction Box
U.S. Patent Numbers: US 9712106, US 10211775, US 10291176, US 9742173, US 9496697, US 9966745, & Patent Pending