Shared Rail Composition Mount
Engineered with our patented Elevated Water Seal Technology® to make shared rail mounting simple and fast with unparalleled waterproofing. The Shared Rail Composition Mount is designed to work with rail systems in shared-rail and modified shared-rail configurations.
Shared rail systems cut down the number of rails, penetrations and components needed to reduce cost, weight and complexity. The Shared Rail Composition Mount assists with alignment of the rows of rail by providing 4.5 inches of north / south adjustability of the L-Foot.
The Shared Rail Composition Mount features a 9 x 12-inch aluminum flashing with alignment guides and rounded corners to easily slide under shingles and speed installation on the roof. Available in black finish.
- Patented Elevated Water Seal Technology®
- 4.5 inches of north / south adjustability of the L-Foot for optimal versatility
- Fewer rails, mounts and system parts needed
- Faster to design & install
- L-foot included
- Aluminum flashing with alignment guides and rounded corners
- Works with hidden end clamps
- Works with QRail
- All stainless steel hardware included
- Available in black finish
- 9″ x 12″ aluminum flashing
- Meets or exceeds roofing industry best practices; 100% IBC compliant
- 18-8 stainless steel hardware (included)
- Alignment guides
- 25-year warranty
All IronRidge® Systems have been listed to UL 2703, the standard for evaluating solar mounting systems. This ensures they maintain strong electrical and mechanical connections over an extended period of time in extreme outdoor environments.
IronRidge® products come with a 25-year warranty, guaranteeing they will be free of defects in materials and manufacturing which materially impair the use of the products for the purposes for which they were designed.